Looking to turn your garden more picturesque?
Well, you can give it a lively and beautiful makeover
All by yourself with the help of this Path Maker Mold!
This Viking Path Maker Mold is designed for the garden-lovers who want to create their own design decoration to make their gardens more beautiful. It comes with irregular holes which can be filled with cement to form elegant irregular bricks effect that will make an elegant pathway for your garden.
-Designed for easy use. All you need to do is fill mold with concrete, smooth surface, and remove mold and you're done.
-It is reuseable and the heavy-duty plastic ensures durability and prevents the pathmaker from bending or deforming
-9-stone pattern to suit any patio, walkway or driveway
Grab one and get going; give your pavement and yards some artistic sense!
BUY MORE & SAVE
* LIMITED TIME OFFER *
BUY 2 AND GET 15% OFF
* Discount automatically applied at checkout *
HOW TO USE
- Mix cement with water, according to package directions. When ready to use, the concrete will be the consistency of oatmeal and thick enough to hold an edge when you slice into it with a shovel.
- Fill the paver mold, scooping the concrete in with a shovel and making sure to fill each area.
- Using rubber gloves, spread the concrete around the mold, filling in any gaps or low points. Tap the mold with your hand to eliminate any air bubbles.
- Following the contours of the mold, smooth out the concrete, wiping away any excess.
- Allow the concrete to set for a maximum of five minutes, then carefully remove the mold. For the next stretch, rotate the mold a quarter-turn and place it beside the paver just completed, angling slightly if you're creating a curving pathway.
- After letting the concrete cure overnight, fill the cracks with dirt and wash away any excess. Wet the ground around the newly formed pavers to help them settle
HOW TO ADD MULTIPLE ITEMS TO CART
1. Choose your first letter, hit "Add To Cart"
2. In the cart, hit your browser back button to return to this page
3. Choose your next letter, and hit "Add To Cart" again
4. Repeat the process for as many letters as you like - your discount will be applied at checkout
Note: if you have any trouble, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll gladly help you out.
Item Type: Pathmaker Mold
Size: 36 cm x 36 cm
Weight: 480 g
Feature: Easy-to-use, Durable
Note: Please allow 1-3 cm error due to manual measurement.
At The Pinch Point we always work hard to ensure your order reaches you as quickly as possible, however, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Once your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation email with your invoice. Then, once your order is processed within 24-48 hours of order placement, you will receive a shipping notification email as well. Check our Shipping Policy for more information.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from The Pinch Point within 30 days of purchase, you may return the item for 100% store credit. This process is very simple, and firstly just involves getting in touch with our friendly customer service team who will guide you through the process. Check out Returns Policy for more information.
We place the utmost importance on two primary values:
1. Sourcing quality and unique products, at affordable pricing, and;
2. Our amazing customer relationships.
Customer service for us is the bench mark of our success, therefore we work 24/7 to ensure your satisfaction. We offer direct support lines of communication so that we can chat 1-on-1 to ensure your happiness with your product delivery. You can review our shipping policy, track your order status, or contact us directly using the links at the bottom of this page.