USE THIS EASY BRACE TO DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE YOUR POSTURE!
A hunching posture, over time, can cause extreme discomfort, pain, lethargy, and even lead to nerve damage.
According to the Arthritis Disease Center, 50 to 80% of Americans complain of back pain during their lifetime, and poor posture is a common contributor to neck and back pain.
We have a solution for you!
Our Magnetic Posture Corrector coupled with physical therapy will alleviate and eliminate conditions such as Neck & Back Pain, Scoliosis, Spondylolisthesis, and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.
BENEFITS OF MAGNETS:
There are many studies done with magnets and human blood. In all, it shows that our blood has iron in it and it is weakly attracted to an external magnetic field. The magnets are supposed to help circulate more blood around those regions.
See More Benefits of Buying This Product:
- A Healthy Body Starts from a Good Posture - Bad posture may cause shoulder pain, back pain, lumbar pain, and even nerve damage. Our posture corrector brace can help you form a great posture.
- Back and Lumbar Pain Reliever - The lumbar keel design enables the posture corrector to provide good support and reduce the burden on your waist. The magnetic stones fixed along the spine help eliminate back pains.
- MAGNETOTHERAPY Functions –
1. Eliminates inflammation, swelling, and pain;
2. Eliminate fatigue and promote physical recovery;
3. Improve the body's immunity.
- Scientific Design - Women, Men, and Students. Adjustable cushioning shoulder belts and stretchable self-sticking main and side belts allow the posture corrector belt to fit different body types.
HOW TO PROPERLY WEAR A POSTURE BRACE/CORRECTOR:
1. Loosen and unvelcro all the adjustable straps.
2. Stand up straight and get in your best posture(standing against a wall helps).
3. With your best posture put the brace on and Velcro/tighten any straps so that the brace has a small amount of tension/tightness against your body.
USING YOUR BRACE LONG TERM:
This is how you should wear the brace when you first start. When your body gets tired of holding that posture the brace will feel tighter which is a reminder that you need to straighten up and maintain your posture. The brace should not be so tight that it is uncomfortable to wear. Sizing could be an issue if it is too tight from day one. Over time you can tighten the brace to further achieve better posture.
The purpose of the brace is to train your muscles so that they stay in the proper posture. The more you use it the better your posture will be. It took many years to develop your posture, don't expect results overnight. Consistency is key to improving your posture correction.
CLICK ADD TO CART ABOVE NOW TO GET YOURS!
* Please ensure you measure correctly to get the correct fit first time!
At The Pinch Point we always work hard to ensure your order reaches you as quickly as possible, however, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Check our Shipping Policy for more information.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from The Pinch Point within 30 days of purchase, you may return the item for 100% store credit. Check out Returns Policy for more information.